- Non-member hunts are scheduled in four hour blocks starting as early as 10am.
- Non-members can schedule hunts based upon availability of birds and time slots.
- Cost: $35/bird with a 4 bird minimum
- Gun (hunter) fees for non-members are an additional $50/ hunter.
- We do not provide dogs for non-member hunts unless arrangements are made with the Club Manager, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- After the hunt you would have access to either outdoor or indoor facilities to clean your birds.
- Tower hunts are available as well. You can organize your own group or join an already scheduled shoot that may need another shooter.
We are currently seeking new members, click here to learn more about the benefits of being a member.
Please contact us for more information or to schedule your hunt.